In 2014 we bought you the world's first joint Airborne ISR and AEW forum. At Airborne ISR and C2 Battle Management 2015 we ask ‘What’s next for Joint ISR?’
During our inaugural AISR and C2BM conference earlier this year, nobody could have predicted the operational challenges currently facing NATO and partner nations, with the rapid rise to prominence of ISIS and the dramatic situation in Eastern Europe. The importance of accurate and timely intelligence provision and dissemination cannot be understated, but nor can the dangers of a reactionary approach to strategic planning. Consequently, AISR&C2BM will pose the question “What’s next for Joint ISR” - for NATO as an organisation, for individual NATO states and for non-member partner nations - examining operational demands, desired capabilities and asset sustainment/support over the next five years.
The aim: To deliver a comprehensive assessment from leading NATO powers and partner nations on the challenges and opportunities for ISR provision beyond the current headlines, in order to provide insight into the medium-term actions to achieve a tangible step-change in co-operation and capability.
Take a front row seat as leading military experts explore how a proliferation of ISR assets in the past decade has led to the need for streamlined Process Exploitation and Dissemination to maximise collected data for informed decision making, as well as examining the complexities of working with non-traditional partners and the limitations of interoperability and intelligence sharing.
Discover our exclusive content and download the draft agenda for an insight into 2015's fantastic discussions.
What our 2014 delegates had to say about us...
- "A truly pan-ISR event with a fantastic array of ISR Stakeholders" - Sqn Ldr Andy Bain, UK Rivet Joint Training Manager, Royal Air Force
- "An excelent opportunity for all industrial, military and civilian partners to come together to dicsuss all the potential challenges and way forward as a whole committee" - Kavan Chian Guang Rong, Air Warfare Officer, Republic of Singapore Air Force
- "Congratulations for a successful change to the old AEW conference! - Better and more speakers. Better and more attendees" - Erik Winberg, Saab
- "Excellent representation of the UK and international Air ISR communities" - Jonathan Loveless, Boeing
- "Great conference! This follows the direction we have been trying to go regarding the tie of BM/C2 and ISR. Well done." - Andy Deckard, Boeing