Airborne ISR and C2 Battle Management 2015 will build upon the extraordinary success of the 2014 iteration - the world's first joint Airborne ISR and AEW forum. Preparations for 2015 have already begun so keep checking back for updates on the 2015 event, coming very soon.
With over 180 delegates from 20 nations, Airborne ISR and C2 Battle Management 2014 was the first ever event to unite the ISR and AEW communities. With leading keynote briefings from the UK, USE, Algeria and NATO, the speaker faculty was matched only by only significant industry support from leading OEM's including Northrop Grumman, Boeing and BAE Systems.
What our 2014 delegates had to say about us...
- "A truly pan-ISR event with a fantastic array of ISR Stakeholders" - Sqn Ldr Andy Bain, UK Rivet Joint Training Manager, Royal Air Force
- "An excelent opportunity for all industrial, military and civilian partners to come together to dicsuss all the potential challenges and way forward as a whole committee" - Kavan Chian Guang Rong, Air Warfare Officer, Republic of Singapore Air Force
- "Congratulations for a successful change to the old AEW conference! - Better and more speakers. Better and more attendees" - Erik Winberg, Saab
- "Excellent representation of the UK and international Air ISR communities" - Jonathan Loveless, Boeing
- "Great conference! This follows the direction we have been trying to go regarding the tie of BM/C2 and ISR. Well done." - Andy Deckard, Boeing