Uniting ISR and AEW to deliver complete and comprehensive domain awareness
ISR and AEW began life as very different assets tasked with very different mission sets. But, as recent experiences have shown us, there is an increasing symbiosis between the two. Indeed ISR and AEW are increasingly being brought under the same commands and force elements. In response, we are delighted to bring you Airborne ISR and C2 Battle Management.
The most comprehensive aerial domain awareness event in Europe will unite ISR and AEW experts to debate how to increase the interoperability and effectiveness of joint ISR and AEW operations.
Naturally, Airborne ISR and C2 Battle Management will provide you with a truly international viewpoint on current and future ISTAR capabilities and strategic plans.
Over 25 International Speakers will discuss:
- The strategic and operational future of ISTAR in the UK
- The most up-to-date information on the latest developments and plans in the global ISR domain for both manned and unmanned systems
- Insight into the latest AEW developments at both the platform and operational level, including the latest on the planned upgrades to the NATO Airborne Early Warning & Control fleet
- A detailed debate on the difficulties of integrating ISR and AEW platforms
- A holistic overview of the ISR and AEW requirements of key emerging markets including Algeria, Poland and the Czech Republic
- The opportunity to tackle the ever-present problem of “what to do with all that data”. Develop your understanding of the latest data sharing and communication technologies from data-links to satellite communications
To find out more, download the full event brochure now or go to our Resource Centre for an exclusive range of bespoke ISR and AEW content ready to be downloaded free of charge.
We look forward to welcoming you to London next year.